<---> I Welcome you With my Million Smile to my Blog. It is my Fashion to share Information, Ideas and Knowledge to my Friends and to those Friends I Have'nt met. Feel Free....:) <--->

Mar 7, 2008

Mouse Pointer not Aligned

I have this problem for a couple of days trying to figure why my mouse is not aligned. I have a Dell Vostro 400 using Windows Vista Home Ultimate. I have tried different kind of approached install / uninstall some of my programs but it’s the same problem using MSExcel and Paint it’s a disaster coz, I cannot properly point the mouse. I tried different forums in the internet go to mouse setting check and uncheck this….. But it’s still the same, so I decided to format and re-install Windows Vista. I install the drivers one by one until I notice some difference in the Display card when I did not install the driver of my VGA card its ok everything is working, mouse is totally align. Therefore I conclude that my problem is the driver of my VGA card. Sorry, I forgot to mention that I install external Graphic Card it’s an ATI Radeon HD2400. Well what I did I replace my display card with a new NVIDIA Display Cards. After that its magic everything works fine. Well I guess on this problem you just need to get latest Display Card Drivers. I think there is driver compatibility issue In Windows Vista. Hope this may contribute and help you on this problem……

2 Responses:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! This problem has been driving me INSANE! I've tried everything possible with the mouse, and updating the VGA card done the trick!! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

ZYRA,

THANKS!!! It works ...it was so frustrating, someone should tell DELL as they made me reload all the drivers twice. Finally I gave up, my next step was to reload Vista Ultimate.